The 21st IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE’13) is being held at Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), close to the famous beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana.
RE’13 offers an extensive program of interest to both academia and industry:
- 3 keynote sessions
- 3 conference days full of paper presentations and posters, panels, mini-tutorials, as well as novel
- RE Interactive sessions to get involved, try things out, and have your say
- 4 RE@21 sessions: a look at the contributions of the RE Conference and the future of RE, including invited presentations by past and this year’s Most Influential Paper award winners
- 5 tutorials preceding the conference to develop skills in RE practices
- 7 workshops preceding the conference to discuss popular and emerging RE topics
- ER@BR’13 (Requirements Engineering @ Brasil) – a chance to connect with the RE community in Brasil many opportunities for students, including a doctoral symposium
If you are a Requirements Engineer, how can you resist the combination of this program AND the opportunity to pack your beach towel?
Here’s your 5-point checklist for getting yourself to RE’13 in Rio:
1) Register to the conference
2) Make sure your passport is up to date
3) Get a visa if you need one
4) Book a flight
5) Book a hotel
Then, just turn up on July 15th-19th, 2013 to celebrate the RE conference’s 21st birthday in Rio … see you there!